Amipure's core technology that combines amino acids and polysaccharides, the essential nutrients for skin.
- Skin can heal and regenerate itself.
Therefore Amipure focuses on ingredients that make damaged cell barrier healthier.
- Amino acid, the main ingredient of Amipure skincare, is composition of the protein that makes up the body, helping to regenerate and strengthen cells.
It is also mixed with polysaccharides, which are the raw materials of the energy storage system, to keep skin hydrated and provide vitality.
Lighten your skin
If your skin looks particularly rough and dull due to irregular lifestyle, stress, or sudden change of season, you will need the whitening night serum.
Apply it before sleep to allow skin to recover during the. Arbutin, certified as an effective whitening ingredient, prevents melanin development and improves skin tone.
1.After opening, insert the dripper to the ampule.
2.Direct the dripper to the face
3.Gently press both sides of the dripper to apply.
*Keep refrigerated after opening.
whitening night serum
The night when your skin wakes up
- Whitening Effect
- 9 Ingredients
- Fluid type with viscosity
- Nighttime skincare
- Volume: 13ml x 4 bottles
- Expiry Date: 24 months after manufacturing date when unopened; 14 days when opened and refrigerated
- Manufacturer: Amipure
- Country of Origin: Korea
- Ingredients: Water, Glycine, Alanine, Betaine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Chloride, Pullulan, Leucine, Arbutin.