Amipure's core technology that combines amino acids and polysaccharides, the essential nutrients for skin.
- Skin can heal and regenerate itself.
Therefore Amipure focuses on ingredients that make damaged cell barrier healthier.
- Amino acid, the main ingredient of Amipure skincare, is composition of the protein that makes up the body, helping to regenerate and strengthen cells.
It is also mixed with polysaccharides, which are the raw materials of the energy storage system, to keep skin hydrated and provide vitality.
Ingredients originated from nature
If your skin looks tired and lifeless, it's time to use whitening essence. Dull skin will brighten up after special care.
A polyphenol ingredient called Catechin is used in the whitening essence to remove active oxygen, an oxidative substance. Morus Alba Bark Extract in the product inhibits the activity of tyrosinase, which synthesizes melanin, to prevent pigmentation and therefore brighten up your skin.
- After opening, insert the dripper to the ampule.
- Direct the dripper to the face
- Gently press both sides of the dripper to apply.
*Keep refrigerated after opening.
Healthy skin glows
- Whitening Effect
- 10 Ingredients
- Fluid type with viscosity
- Daytime Skincare
- Volume: 13ml x 4 bottles
- Expiry Date: 24 months after manufacturing date when unopened; 14 days when opened and refrigerated
- Manufacturer: Amipure
- Country of Origin: Korea
- Ingredients: Water, Glycine, Alanine, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Mannitol, Arbutin, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.