Amipure's core technology that combines amino acids and polysaccharides, the essential nutrients for skin.
- Skin can heal and regenerate itself.
Therefore Amipure focuses on ingredients that make damaged cell barrier healthier.
- Amino acid, the main ingredient of Amipure skincare, is composition of the protein that makes up the body, helping to regenerate and strengthen cells.
It is also mixed with polysaccharides, which are the raw materials of the energy storage system, to keep skin hydrated and provide vitality.
Moisture barrier to prevent skin from dehydration
After smoothening your skin with skin toner, it is time to add fresh moisturization.
Our skin is easily dehydrated when being in contact with air. The skin moisturizer develops into a thin film which prevents skin dehydration, and helps with deep nutrition absorption.
- After opening, insert the dripper to the ampule.
- Direct the dripper to the face
- Gently press both sides of the dripper to apply.
*Keep refrigerated after opening.
Immediate moisture barrier
- 7 ingredients
- Fluid type with no viscosity
- All day skincare
- Volume: 13ml x 4 bottles
- Expiry Date: 24 months after manufacturing date when unopened; 14 days when opened and refrigerated
- Manufacturer: Amipure
- Country of Origin: Korea
- Ingredients: Water, Betaine, Glucose, Dextrin, Glycosyl Trehalose, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Glycine.