Amipure's core technology that combines amino acids and polysaccharides, the essential nutrients for skin.
- Skin can heal and regenerate itself.
Therefore Amipure focuses on ingredients that make damaged cell barrier healthier.
- Amino acid, the main ingredient of Amipure skincare, is composition of the protein that makes up the body, helping to regenerate and strengthen cells.
It is also mixed with polysaccharides, which are the raw materials of the energy storage system, to keep skin hydrated and provide vitality.
Many body washes contains artificial scents and chemicals that cause skin irritation and dryness.
Amipure’s liquid body wash includes mild yet strong cleansing ingredients that are good for your skin. You no longer need any body lotion or moisturizer after bath!
amino acid natural surfactant
None of the petroleum synthetic surfactants are used in Amipure’s product to minimize stimulation to skin.
We use advanced natural surfactants such as Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate and Potassium Cocoyl Glutamate dedicated for sensitive or allergic skins. These are mild and excellent EWG 1st grade ingredients with amino acids and polysaccharides. "
liquid body wash
Colorless, scent-free care for your body
- Colorless, scent-free
- 12 Ingredients
- Fluid type with no viscosity
- Volume: 300ml/500ml
- Expiry Date: 24 months after manufacturing date when unopened; 6 months when opened
- Manufacturer: Amipure
- Country of Origin: Korea
- Ingredients: Water, Sodium Cocoyl Gutamate, Potassium Cocoyl Glutamate, Dextrin, Cyclodextrin, Capryl glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Arginine, Glycine, Trehalose, Leucine, Alanine, Glutamic Acid, Propanediol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Ethylhexylglycerin