Amipure's core technology that combines amino acids and polysaccharides, the essential nutrients for skin.
- Skin can heal and regenerate itself.
Therefore Amipure focuses on ingredients that make damaged cell barrier healthier.
- Amino acid, the main ingredient of Amipure skincare, is composition of the protein that makes up the body, helping to regenerate and strengthen cells.
It is also mixed with polysaccharides, which are the raw materials of the energy storage system, to keep skin hydrated and provide vitality.
A formula that restores oil-water balance
A good shampoo should focus on caring your scalp rather making your hair smells good and becomes soft. The weaker your scalp, the weaker your hair root and hair strength will become.
Amipure’s Like a Nopoo Shampoo is made of mainly amino acids and polysaccharides, which penetrate the hair follicles to expel dirt and sebum, so as to maintain oil-water balance of the scalp.
amino acid natural surfactant
None of the petroleum synthetic surfactants are used in Amipure’s product to minimize stimulation to skin.
We use advanced natural surfactants such as Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate and Potassium Cocoyl Glutamate dedicated for sensitive or allergic skins. These are mild and excellent EWG 1st grade ingredients with amino acids and polysaccharides. "
like a nopoo shampoo
It is not a regular shampoo
- 12 ingredients
- Scalp nutrition
- Fluid type with viscosity
- Great moisturization
- Volume : 300ml/500ml
- Expiry Date: 24 months after manufacturing date when unopened; 6 months when opened
- Manufacturer: Amipure
- Country of Origin: Korea
- Ingredients: Water, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Potassium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glucose, Dextrin, CaprylylGlycol, Betaine, Hydroxyethyl cellulose, Arginine, Glycine, Alanine, Leucine, Propanediol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Ethylhexylglycerin.