Amipure's core technology that combines amino acids and polysaccharides, the essential nutrients for skin.
- Skin can heal and regenerate itself.
Therefore Amipure focuses on ingredients that make damaged cell barrier healthier.
- Amino acid, the main ingredient of Amipure skincare, is composition of the protein that makes up the body, helping to regenerate and strengthen cells.
It is also mixed with polysaccharides, which are the raw materials of the energy storage system, to keep skin hydrated and provide vitality.
No petrochemical, alcohol, oil, preservatives, pigments, nor scent
We exclude all 20 components that can cause allergy cautions in our formula. Amino acids and polysaccharides used in our products are all rated as EWG 1st grade ingredients. We bottle the product in glass ampules which are then sterilized under high temperature and pressure.
- After opening, insert the dripper to the ampule.
- Direct the dripper to the face
- Gently press both sides of the dripper to apply.
*Keep refrigerated after opening.
Experiencing Amipure’s skincare for the first time
- 4 types of ampule
- 2-week usage
- Fluid type
- Day-and-night skincare
- Volume: 13ml x 4 bottles
- Expiry Date: 24 months after manufacturing date when unopened; 14 days when opened and refrigerated
- Manufacturer: Amipure
- Country of Origin: Korea
- skin toner: Water, Betaine, Dextrin, Glucose, Trehalose, Glycine.
- skin moisturizer: Water, Betaine, Glucose, Dextrin, Glycosyl Trehalose, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Glycine.
- amino effect™ essence: Water, Betaine, Panthenol, Trehalose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Arginine, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Allantoin, Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Alanine.
- amino effect™ night serum: Water, Glycine, Alanine, Betaine, Trehalose, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycosyl Trehalose, Sodium Chloride, Pullulan, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate.