Amipure's core technology that combines amino acids and polysaccharides, the essential nutrients for skin.
- Skin can heal and regenerate itself.
Therefore Amipure focuses on ingredients that make damaged cell barrier healthier.
- Amino acid, the main ingredient of Amipure skincare, is composition of the protein that makes up the body, helping to regenerate and strengthen cells.
It is also mixed with polysaccharides, which are the raw materials of the energy storage system, to keep skin hydrated and provide vitality.
Surprising effect brought by the premium mask sheet
We've packed twelve ingredients in one sheet to concentrate on moisturizing the skin, including amino acids that make up 50% of skin’s natural moisturizing factor, hyaluronic acid, which has about 6,000 times the moisture in the skin compared to normal moisture factors, and glycosylthrehalos, which protects the membrane of cells to keep the skin from evaporating the moisture.
The packaging of Amipure amino effect™ mask
Retort pouch, which is usually used in food manufacturing, helps food conservation and does not produce harmful ingredients in high-temperature condition and can be stored in room temperature. We packaged the mask sheet in retort pouch, which can be perfectly sterilized under high temperature and pressure to preserve the product without adding any chemical preservatives.
amino effect™ mask
A mask sheet full of surprise
- 12 ingredients
- Special care
- Premium cotton mask sheet
- 20 minutes
- Volume: 22ml x 5ea / 10ea
- Expiry Date: 24 months after manufacturing date when unopened
- Manufacturer: Amipure
- Country of Origin: Korea
- Ingredients: Water, Dextrin, Glucose, Panthenol, Glycosyl Trehalose, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Mannitol, Betaine, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycine, Alanine.