Amipure's core technology that combines amino acids and polysaccharides, the essential nutrients for skin.
- Skin can heal and regenerate itself.
Therefore Amipure focuses on ingredients that make damaged cell barrier healthier.
- Amino acid, the main ingredient of Amipure skincare, is composition of the protein that makes up the body, helping to regenerate and strengthen cells.
It is also mixed with polysaccharides, which are the raw materials of the energy storage system, to keep skin hydrated and provide vitality.
For skin to rest and regenerate
Skin regeneration is most active from 10 pm to 2 am every night, therefore this is the best time for nutrient supply to skin. amino effect™ night serum nurture your skin with rich nutrients for skin to rest, regenerate and recover during your sleep every night.
- After opening, insert the dripper to the ampule.
- Direct the dripper to the face
- Gently press both sides of the dripper to apply.
*Keep refrigerated after opening.
amino effect™ night serum
Goodnight care for exhausted skin
- Restore skin elasticity
- 11 ingredients
- Fluid type with viscosity
- Nighttime skincare
- Volume: 13ml x 4 bottles
- Expiry Date: 24 months after manufacturing date when unopened; 14 days when opened and refrigerated
- Manufacturer: Amipure
- Country of Origin: Korea
- Ingredients: Water, Glycine, Alanine, Betaine, Trehalose, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycosyl Trehalose, Sodium Chloride, Pullulan, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate.