Amipure's core technology that combines amino acids and polysaccharides, the essential nutrients for skin.
- Skin can heal and regenerate itself.
Therefore Amipure focuses on ingredients that make damaged cell barrier healthier.
- Amino acid, the main ingredient of Amipure skincare, is composition of the protein that makes up the body, helping to regenerate and strengthen cells.
It is also mixed with polysaccharides, which are the raw materials of the energy storage system, to keep skin hydrated and provide vitality.
Moisture and nutrients in one bottle
Most essences are used in between toner and lotion, but you don’t need to apply lotion or cream if you are using amino effect™ essence.
A bottle of essence provides enough moisture and nutrients to improve skin condition. When the base layer of skin is strong, it can bear external stimulation and glow naturally. Feel the essence of Amipure that strengthen and moisturize your skin without any oil component.
- After opening, insert the dripper to the ampule.
- Direct the dripper to the face
- Gently press both sides of the dripper to apply.
*Keep refrigerated after opening.
amino effect™ essence
The essence of amino effect™ to make skin strong
- Nutrient supply
- 11 ingredients
- Fluid type with viscosity
- Daytime skincare
- Volume: 13ml x 4 bottles
- Expiry Date: 24 months after manufacturing date when unopened; 14 days when opened and refrigerated
- Manufacturer: Amipure
- Country of Origin: Korea
- Ingredients: Water, Betaine, Panthenol, Trehalose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Arginine, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Allantoin, Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Alanine.