Amipure's core technology that combines amino acids and polysaccharides, the essential nutrients for skin.
- Skin can heal and regenerate itself.
Therefore Amipure focuses on ingredients that make damaged cell barrier healthier.
- Amino acid, the main ingredient of Amipure skincare, is composition of the protein that makes up the body, helping to regenerate and strengthen cells.
It is also mixed with polysaccharides, which are the raw materials of the energy storage system, to keep skin hydrated and provide vitality.
Natural extracts regenerate and rejuvenate your skin
Oil in general cosmetic products can temporarily smoothen the skin, but it blocks pores and causes trouble when oxidized.
All-in-one essence helps skin regenerate and rejuvenate by replacing oil with amino acids, and adds moisture to skin through polysaccharides. Also, it strengthens hydration with hyaluronic acid.
5.5, the closest pH value to healthy skin
Our skin can keep the moisture at a healthy level when it is slightly acidic. This process improves skin immunity and protect itself from external stimulation such as fine dust.
All Amipure skincare products including all-in-one essence are at acid-balanced.
An all-in-one skincare solution
- Store in room temperature
- 17 ingredients
- Fluid type
- All-day skincare
- Volume: 50ml
- Expiry Date: 24 months after manufacturing date when unopened; 6 months when opened
- Manufacturer: Amipure
- Country of Origin: Korea
- Ingredients: Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Propanediol, Betaine, Trehalose, Panthenol, Dextrin, Glycosyl Trehalose, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata(Lichen)Extract, Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Alanine, Arginine, Plullulan, Allantoin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Ethylhexylglycerin.